salt&pepper daily study

Recently, I have been playing the Wii too much. I was almost addicted to the game of the Resident Evil 4 and the Wii Zapper. Then, suddenly I just came up a warning that I should not spend too much time on it instead of drawing and painting. So I started to paint and draw again by continuing my journey in Illustration Friday and http://www.1001journals.com/journals/2445/. So this is my daily sketch. I was sitting at the bar stool in the cafe near my office and had a chicken sandwiches. Suddenly, I wanted to draw a salt and pepper study and looked outside to draw street scene and the meter. Good like a meditation....


Comments

Christine said…
Nice sketches. I like the first one the best. It seems to have better contrast and lines overall.

Come on over and see the new steps on the map you commented a little while back. There's color now.

Popular Posts