Fun days

This week I am off, so I have more time to draw and meet some friends. I was in San jose Museum of Art yesterday with my buddy, Philip. Besides, it was an International Museum Day and was free. So we went there and checked out the exhibition and even got some postcards too. See picture below ...

Three postcards I got from the Gift Store, San Jose Museum of Art


*The right card from the picture was the print from one of my favorite painters, Wayne Thiebaud. So happy to get that print.

Today, I went to a different museum which is the Cantor Arts Center in Stanford. I was having fun there with my wife at the exhibition there called "Illustrated Title Page: 1500-1900." It was a cool exhibit because I saw a rare print from Goya there, go check it out if you like prints from Goya. If you like book illustrations at the old days, I recommended you to go there. A lot of etching, lithographs, etc. After the exhibit, I even sat down at the entrance and did some study of the sculptures at their front entrance. I feel happy of these two days' adventure.

The exhibition flyer
Sculpture study from my journal

Comments

Popular Posts