Stories of my Starbucks experience

THE STORY OF ICED AMERICANO
One day I went there when I was working in DNG, Palo Alto. I went there and placed an order of Iced Americano with room, then the guy started making it and asked me you want "ice" on it. I thought I told him it was supposed to be an Iced Americano, of course, I wanted "ice" in it. I almost wanted to tell him, please make it an extra hot upside down "Ice Americano!!"

MY UNWANTED NAME CHANGE IN STARBUCKS
I don't like they asked me about my name because they did not really pay attention that you can possibly tell from their eyes looking at you (I mean me). Every time I tell them my name as "TIM", then my names become changing when I pick up my drink in the counter when it is ready:

pim, dim, kim or even pete, so frustrated!

Comments

Popular Posts